Wednesday, August 1, 2012

100 Points

** 33 points for each member of the family (plus one more at the end):]

HeroPapa


1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.


HeroMama

1.    Scorpio
2.    Dual Citizenship (American and German)
3.    Bilingual (though I can only seem to speak "Broken German" nowadays ;D)
4.    Lived in Germany for ten years total
5.    Military Brat (Army)
6.    Only child until the age of 15
7.    Had foster children around the house for a few years (I was 4-6, and then 14-16)
8.    Between 15-17, we adopted three little boys :D
9.    Dad suffered a TBI when I was 17
10.   Graduated high school in 2004
11.   Longest place I ever lived in: South Carolina
12.   Been to several countries
13.   Proposed to at the Eiffel Tower!
14.   Raised Catholic, baptized and communion with the Catholic church
15.   Confirmation with a Methodist church
16.   Now attending a Unitarian Universalist church
17.   My Dad was a spiritual guru (and a suspected closet Unitarian Universalist! ;D)
18.   I was in Show Choir in high school (a la Glee style)
19.   As well as regular choir, ladies choir, chamber choir, and Methodist church choir
20.   Now I'm just in church choir with the UU church I attend :]
21.   I've seen the Russian Ballet perform "The Nutcracker" in person!
22.   I don't drink or smoke (I'm all Mormon-like)
23.   But I love to dance (especially to exercise with!)
24.   I plan on homeschooling my son
25.   I wanted to be a teacher, but chronic illnesses leave homeschooling as a better option
26.   I've wanted a Pomeranian since I was sixteen years old, and finally got one in Sept. '11
27.   I love to dress up, and be as girly as possible
28.   I still watch Disney movies religiously
29.   My honeymoon was at DisneyWorld!
30.   My favorite kind of date is going to the movies (I'm a simple gal)
31.   I am the pickiest eater I have ever met/known
32.   Over the years, I've trolled family blogs, just to visualize what I might be blessed with!
33.   I've wanted children for years, and am so grateful to finally have a family blog to start


Sidekick

*Pregnancy Facts*
1.   Fallowing an Angel Baby
2.   Firstborn
3.   Firstborn Male
4.   Is as reserved as his father (doesn't like all the attention he's getting, and will "swim" away from people touching my belly)
5.   His father picked out his name :]
6.   Likes to curl his way as close to my heart as possible in utero (which makes my belly look quite disproportionate)
7.   Rolls around in my stomach as if he's ready to kick his way out of there - I have corners!
8.   His nursery theme is Noah's Ark, because it's a great blend between his father and I (me with the Bible stories, and he, with animals)
9.   Arrived after eight hours of back labor (including delivery) =D

*Afterbirth Facts*
10. Still loves to snuggle against my heart as much as possible
11. Sleeps like his father (i.e. as much as possible)
12. Cries only a little - settles down very easily (couldn't ask for a better baby for a set of first timers!)
13. Does not like wet wipes!
14. Or not being held as often as possible
15. Can sleep anywhere, but prefers Mama's chest
16. Eats about double the amount expected at his age (he's going to def. be a ten pounder by the end of the month at this rate, haha)
17. His looks are pretty evenly split between Mama and Papa
18. Has Mama's mouth and cheeks, and Papa's ears and feet

*6+ Month Facts*
19. His first teeth were the two bottom/center ones
20. He's 99% percentile for weight as of his 6 mo. appointment!
21. Is a little bookworm in training
22. Loves his bookshelf, and musical toys the best
23. Is definitely an indoor guy ~ doesn't really enjoy parks or zoo's (so far!)
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.

+ One More Fact

No comments:

Post a Comment