Saturday, June 20, 2020

I moved . . .

Hello!

Can you believe it's been five YEARS since I've posted in this blog??


I am so sorry for "moving" on without saying a proper goodbye ~ LOTS has happened in these last five years - some concerning health issues, lots of moves, job/career changes, my boys needed some extra help in school with speech therapy, and OT, I'm the president of the local MOMS Club chapter, I reverted to my Catholic Faith, etc., etc., . . . basically a little bit of everything!

 
I just started a lifestyle blog, The Bohemian Catholic, two months ago.  It's all about empowering women to become their authentic selves through self discovery, green living, and seeing how boho spirituality and Catholicism isn't all that different.  There's even a few pictures of my oh so grown boys (including the ever handsome hubby) on my introduction post.

So if you'd like to "catch up", please come check it out and I look forward to seeing you ;)
Sincerly,
HeroMama aka Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment