Monday, December 8, 2014

New Blog Graphics

Hi everyone!  After much technical difficulty, I am so excited to share our new blog layout, feat. our wonderful new addition, Sidekick #2 :)

They certainly aren't professional grade blog graphics, but they ain't half bad if I do say so myself ~ I'll be editing the pages in the sidebar heavily over the next few days - but just wanted to say, that I haven't forgotten about this blog!  I'd been working on the graphics for a while, trying to revamp the style, and I have a ton of blog posts getting drafted soon. 

All the while, dealing with teething babies, and sleepless nights (sleep deprivation anyone??).  Plus HeroPapa working overtime for weeks, and both he and I getting a combined 60 hours of training for our jobs D:  Ugh, to say I'm exhausted would be an understatement!  But, I am definitely excited for things to get a bit settled again, and to *finally* work on my house.  I mean, I've been here since August, and there are still SO.MANY.BOXES DD:

Today is HeroPapa and mine's 10 year anniversary <3  We've been married for seven, parents for two years, and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful partner.  And even though we are both too exhausted to do much of anything this year, we are looking forward to our first Christmas as a family of four <333

I feel horrible though about not having been able to work on Sidekick #2's monthly updates.  He's almost eight months, and I haven't done ONE :/  I really hope to come back with a bang, and get one done in a few days, as well as give a quick update about Sidekick #1.

Until then, here's a pic to tease you with of things to come :)

Could they be any cuter?? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment